When it comes to branded security camera systems people genuinely think about the renowned Ring home security cameras. But before diving into more details our ring troubleshooting services and you can chat us anytime if you need any professional assistance with the cameras.
Why can’t I see video from Ring camera with third party NVR or NAS? : know it how
We are going to discuss on how to view or access Ring camera with third party Nvr. The Ring security cameras are a full package for both residential as well as commercial properties. There are a huge variety of security cameras when it comes under the brand of the ring which includes an indoor camera, stick up camera, spotlight camera, floodlight camera, outdoor camera, surveillance camera, and many more. All these cameras are loaded with extremely trending technology and features and this is the reason why people can’t resist themselves to purchase this affordable package!! Few also try to add the Ring systems with their existing third party NVR and NAS, but can have problems viewing the live feed or video on Ring camera with third party NVR.
Help to set up Ring camera with third party Nvr
On the same note, Ring wireless cameras also face few technical errors for viewing Ring camera with third party Nvr, but we have been quite dedicated to solving any such trouble, that might reduce you access to Ring camera with third party Nvr. But Ring support always stands as an indestructible technical backup without any fail for all its valuable customers.
In this article it especially a perfect resolution on the often faced trouble of ‘can’t see video from the camera on a third party NVR or NAS’ so if you are having the same trouble then follow and check below given steps to know the solution:
- Whenever you feel like that you are facing trouble how to connect the camera with a third-party NVR or NAS, then you certainly need to first check that the third-party NVR has updated the firmware or not? And to do so you simply need to visit the website of that particular NVR and check the update.
- After that, you must also check that the third party can support your ring camera or not?
- Also please make sure that the login credentials of your ring camera are provided carefully and also know that the characters of the password should be provided according to the protocol of the camera.
- For Android, we recommend the excellent tinyCAM Monitor app, to use Ring camera with third party NVR or NAS. This app has a wealth of features, including motion detection recording, thus turning your mobile device into a full-blown DVR.Here are the main features of the tiny CAM Monitor Pro version:
- 2-way audio (selective models)
- Motion detection (both in-app and on-camera), face detection
- Video recording (local storage, time-lapse, FTP/FTPS, Amazon Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, ownCloud)
- Background/DVR mode (background recording and background motion detection)
- Internal web server for remote recordings playback and live view
- Android Wear app
- Google Cast (Chromecast)
- TV support (Android TV, Amazon Fire TV)
- Floating windows
- Tasker automation plugin
Basically, these are the three steps that are the appropriate solution for the above given problem and just in case you still face the trouble then you shot any need to call us because there could be any kind of Technical default with the device itself. To contact with our professionals you need to call us on the above written number and we will be there with no time to provide accurate resolution like never before!!
Doorbell : How to add or setup Ring camera with third party NVR (Dahua NVR/DVR)?
If you have to add Ring smart doorbell, it can be integrated with your Dahua IP video surveillance system. The device should be able to delivery HD stream to your recorder 24 hourly just like any doorbell or camera form the NVR manufacturer. Here is the tutorial, including step by step instructions on how to add smart doorbell to Dahua NVR.
To Ring with third party nvr, It should be noted that both smart doorbell and your Dahua NVR should be in the same network range, therefore they can communicate each other. Dahua NVR complies ONVIF protocol, it accepts IP cameras and smart doorbells from third-party.
- From the main menu select “CAMERA”, select “REMOTE”, “Device Search”.
- The NVR will automatically discover and list the available IP camera or Ring doorbell device in the same local network.
- Find the IP address of your doorbell, click “Modify” to change its default password.
- Inputting the modified RTSP password then click “Add”, now you have successfully added Yoosee smart doorbell to the recorder.
- You can also manually add cameras by selecting manual add.