Ring Doorbell Support : Advantage
Ring doorbell support is dedicated help desk to cater every aspect of Ring doorbell usage and integration with end user preferred devices. Security systems for entrance like the Ring doorbell have been a real concern for every individual who is dedicated to protecting either their loved ones or commercial properties. It has been quite interesting to find such a revolution in home security systems which are now trending with several technically advanced features that could deter criminal activities in and around your property. It could be that you may need Ring doorbell support for customization of features or when there is any technical problem with the product, Ring doorbell support help desk is designed to assist end users with complete setup and troubleshooting support, where instant support is offered via phone and chat. For any problems with your Ring doorbell, simply dial the Ring doorbell support number for help. Ring doorbell support offers setup assistance and arming it with smart home devices like Amazon Alexa etc to wifi seup as well. We are there to assist and request customers to reach help desk ( Ring doorbell tech support number) while physically present at the installation site for quick resolution to your ring doorbell problems.
The Ring support is always ready with continuous service upgrades that can provide its customer with every premium service related to the security of your residential or commercial property. Please find below the information related to the ring video doorbell cameras and Ring Security Support.
Further in this article, you are going to find the details that you would need to do whenever you find any kind of trouble with your Ring video doorbell setup. Here we will discuss the Ring doorbell pro setup and troubleshooting basics. Ring Pro is widely used doorbell and we request customers to talk to ring doorbell support for further help.
*Please note*: Ring Video Doorbell Pro is compatible with a/b/g/n wifi networks on 2.4 GHz or 5.0GHz.
Lets Understand Ring Video Doorbell Pro Light Patterns
This is the very basic and important part to know when you are setting up or troubleshooting for your ring doorbell, as the light pattern gives you the status of the device. Lets see the list different light status and understand what it means. You can also find the simple troubleshooting steps to fix the issues with Ring doorbell support guides. Carefully, check the light status and proceed with steps to resolve issues , however for any technical assistance you can also contact Ring support .
Doorbell light status ————————————————————What it means
1: The blue circle is flashing, one sec on, one sec off ——— Ring Video Doorbell Pro is booting up
2: The LED around the button spin blue———————- Ordinary Button Press
3: LED around the button spin white ———————— Setting up wifi, Times out after 10 minutes.
4: The Blue light moving upwards around button————-In process of connecting to network during setup
5: White light flashing on and off around button———— Firmware update in progress
6: When showing Solid blue light—————————— The speaker has been enabled
7: Four LEDs flash four times———————————- Successful set up, It may take an hour 1st setup
8: Flashing white light at the top of the circle—————– Setup failed – password error
9: Flashing white light at the right of the circle————— Setup Failed – couldn’t connect to Ring network
10: Flashing white light at the left of the circle—————— Failed setup — another reason
11: Short flashing of blue light, then a spinning white circle—- Factory Restore
12: Top half circle blue light flashing————- During Set Up – Wrong Password / After Connection to Power – Device is Charging
Remember: If your Ring Video Doorbell shows a solid white light it’s either in idle mode or recording.
Setting Up Ring Video Doorbell Pro in the Ring App: Ring doorbell support Guide
Lets us give you an overview of the ring doorbell setup , where we are trying to put up simple to understand steps for easy and quick app setup. Read the Ring doorbell setup instructions carefully and then start the process. Follow these steps as given and for any technical issues it is recommended to reboot the device and try the setup again. Make sure you know the wifi password before hand.
Lets see the features of your Ring doorbell pro which you need to know. Below are the features of the Ring Video Doorbell Pro,enabling you to be always connected to your home, so you can watch over your property and answer the door from anywhere.
- Advanced Motion Detection
- 1080p HD Video with Live View
- Two-Way Talk & Alexa Greetings
- Hardwired connection
- Customizable Privacy Settings
- Color Night Vision
- Pre-Roll Video
- Alexa Greetings
- Lifetime Theft protection
Step 1: Download the Ring App
To use the ring doorbell , you require the App on your phone for 24/7 security access. SO first thing you need to install the Ring App, if an existing user skip the step and new users can download the Ring app here:
- On your phone, tablet or mobile device, go to the App Store (for iOS/ Apple) or the Play Store (for Android). Click on the blue buttons it will take you to Ring App page or one can manually search for “Ring” Or you can also visit ring.com/app on your mobile device to download the app
- Now lets download and install the Ring app on your mobile device. Once Ring App setup is complete it will take you to login screen.
Step 2 : Log in to Ring account or create new ( first time user)
If you already have another Ring device installed (existing users), simply open your Ring app.
If this is your first Ring product (new users), you need a Ring account to operate or access devices so will prompt to set up a Ring account.
To set up an account, just follow on screen instructions and carefully select your password and always use the email you have access on your phone for further ease and convenience of usage:
- Lets create the account, you will have the login screen once ring App opens up or you can open the Ring app.
- Here lets Select the option “Create Account” and please follow the in-app/ on screen instructions to create a new Ring account.
Step 3: Set up a Device
This the step where we start the device setup and select the appropriate device we need to add to the App.
Now lets tap “Set Up a Device” option and then select “Doorbells”
Step 4 : To scan the QR code or MAC ID bar code on your Ring doorbell.
This step refers to adding the doorbell to Ring app and it can be done by scanning the QR code or by using the Mac ID. Now lets perform these belwo steps and in case you get stuck or face any issues, dial Ring doorbell support phone +1 530-455-9395
- Now lets point the camera of your phone/ mobile device at the QR code or MAC ID barcode on the Video Doorbell. Note* You can also find this code on the product/ doorbell packaging or on the Quick Start Guide that came with your device. Refer to quick start guide for more illustrated pictures and diagrams. You can use any code here according to your choice, both works equally well. In case one of the code fails, you can try the second option.
- While scanning the code, make sure the code in the middle of phone camera’s view at the top of the screen. When the code is recognized, a green square (for QR code) or a green line (MAC ID barcode) will appear, and the Ring doorbell setup will proceed to the next step.
- If it fails here, you can speak with Ring doorbell support or refer to Ring doorbell troubleshoot guide.
- As an alternative, you can select “Set Up Without Scanning” and select “Ring Video Doorbell Pro” to continue through the setup process.
Step 5:- Specify Your Location and name the device
If you have already established a location in the App (existing users), you just need to select it from the list of your locations and name your device. It is recommended to use the exact location for better feature experience and functionality.
New users: For the first time setting up a Ring doorbell, you will get a prompt that, the Ring app wishes to use your phone’s location services to pinpoint your location. Allow the app for location identification and it will assist with inputting your address.
Now here lets enter the address information into the app, then confirm it. Use the address where the Doorbell is or will be installed. Without a specific location, some advance features of your Video Doorbell will not work.
Now on the next screen lets name the device, you can simply add “main doorbell” or any other name to identify it on the app device list.
Step 6 : – Follow the Physical Installation Steps in the Ring App
Now you will see the Ring doorbell physical set up guide on your phone which is designed to assist with easy installation.
For new users* Lets follow the steps given in the Ring app to physically install your Video Doorbell.
If you have already installed the doorbell and completed these steps, simply tap on “I’ve Already Installed It”.
For users with internal doorbell:
If you have an existing internal doorbell, select whether the internal is a mechanical or digital doorbell.
Please select “None” if you are not going to connect an internal doorbell.
Step 7 :- Put Your Video Doorbell Pro into Setup Mode & Connect to Your Ring Device
For convenience,lets keep the doorbell and phone close to each other to check the light status on doorbell and respond on the app.
If you are first time user or it is a new doorbell, it will automatically enter Setup mode. For old devices, lets press and release the small button on the side of your Video doorbell Pro. Now when you will see the “spinning white light” on Video Doorbell, you need to tap the “Continue” button in your Ring app.
“Connect to Your Ring Device”
For Android: Your device should automatically connect to the Ring wifi network when you tap continue
For iOS: Lets tap the option “Join” when the Ring app asks to join the Ring wifi network. The device should connect automatically if everything is working fine.
In case your device does not connect automatically with the Ring wifi network, or if you have earlier chosen to continue without scanning in step four, lets follow the steps below for setup:
- Please close the Ring App and go to home screen or simply press home button on your mobile device.
- Lets open the Settings app on your phone, here among the options please tap wifi.
- On Android devices, you may need to navigate to Connection then wifi.
- You will see the list of available networks here and lets select the Ring wifi network from the list of available networks. The network will appear starting with Ring:
- “Ring-******” with last six digits of the MAC ID.
- “Ring Setup**” with last two digits of the MAC ID.
- Try to connect and once connection is established, lets close the “Settings” app on phone and reopen the Ring app.
Step 9: – Now lets Connect Your Video Doorbell Pro to Your Wifi
- Select your home or work wifi network, make sure you are connecting to the right network and know the correct wifi password.
- If you have more than one wifi networks at home or office, please select the network closest to where you have installed your Video Doorbell Pro for good network connectivity.
- Now the last step is to enter your wifi password and press “Continue” and you device will take some time for setup adn ready to be tested. Your basic Ring doorbell setup is complete and can be tested for live view. please push the front button to complete a test call. This will initiate your software and ensure your doorbell is ready to function.
Please Note: Once the doorbell is connected to your wifi network, it may update its internal software. During update, white light will flash on the front. Once the light stops flashing, you know the update is complete and you can continue the setup. Please do not attempt to ring the doorbell during the update process, as it will further delay the update. For any type of errors or refer light flashing codes to resolve issues or speak with Ring doorbell support help desk for further assistance. Click here to know how to contact Ring doorbell support or dial Ring support phone +1 530-455-9395
What to do if you face camera troubles with Ring video doorbells?
Ring video doorbell requires quite basic process to setup and operate ,but at times you find it difficult to manage due to technical error with your ring video doorbell. This is quite normal because whenever you purchase such technically advanced product you will somehow face difficulties like connectivity errors, video loss, live view issues, blackouts, login issues, installation troubles, invalid remote access, or any other integration trouble. But, help is just a phone call way as the Ring Doorbell Tech Support team will always be there to assist!!
But what exactly should you do after you find out the disturbing challenges of ring video doorbell cameras. Now it is quite simple because we are providing every relatable guidance for any kind of technical error with our cameras on our official site so any time you think that you are facing any trouble then you need to simply visit the official site of the ring and find out the resolution for your particular troubleshoot. If there is any kind of confusion or you need professional range assistance then you need to Call Ring doorbell Support team immediately.
How to contact the Ring support team?
Before you find yourself in the dilemma of what to do and what to not do, we would share the Ring Doorbell Support Phone number which is +1 (530) 455-9395. Now that you have our support team number you can call, whenever there is any kind of trouble with your camera.
Apart from that, you can also check the official support web page of the ring to find out appropriate resolutions and FAQ that could be some of your help for any minor troubleshoot. Because it was always a safer and smarter decision to contact the professionals whenever there is trouble with hardware and to check that you need to perform the basic resolutions like factory reset and firmware updation.
How to Solve Power Problems with the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
Ring Video Doorbell Pro is designed to use power from the 16-volt AC power transformer same as your internal doorbell mechanism. Issues with Doorbell do arise, when a doorbell mechanism is not able to equally comply with required power standard. in this article Ring door bell support will help you diagnose power problems and offer a solution for it as well:
If you Ring Video Doorbell Pro has insufficient power, you may find that you’re experiencing some of the following issues:
- Regularly losing connection to your wifi network
- Freezing up or shutting down during the ringtone sound after a button press.
- Regularly shutting off (the white light on the front will turn off)
- Freezing up during a live event
- Not ringing your existing internal doorbell correctly
- Night vision doesn’t work
- Ring Pro works fine for a couple of events and then stops working
Try Factory reset or dial Ring doorbell tech support phone number?
Factory reset or basic power cycle process is one of the best ways of finding that your trouble is a minor problem or major problem, because when it is a major issue then you certainly need to directly call us on our Ring doorbell Support Number +1 530-455-9395.
So to do a normal power cycle you need to just unplug the device as well as Wi-Fi and plug-in once again so that it could restart itself. And for factory reset, you need to follow these steps:
- Start by finding that your devices are not having any kind of power supply.
- After that, you need to to check your camera backside for the factory reset button.
- Once you find it please push it in for around 20 to 30 seconds.
- It will automatically start the factory reset process of your device and once the system has completely reset it will show you by lighting the LED.
So this is the complete process how you can to the factory reset and once you have done it your device is going to forget every old setting and ask you for the new settings this will automatically cure every minor troubleshoot that you might face with the camera.
Ring Online Support team is always there to provide you with accurate information and support but for that you certainly need to register your problem with us by calling us for connecting us through our official chat process available on the site. Customers who need more information for doorbell setup or need a query to be answered by Ring doorbell support, please fill the below given contact form. Support agent will revert via email or phone, in case you want to schedule call back please let us know the best time to reach you in description field.