Don’t have a doorbell? No need to worry!
You can still enjoy the convenience and security that a smart doorbell brings without any existing wiring.
Therefore, the first thing that Ring suggests to you is that you need to charge the battery fully. Now that you know how to charge your ring doorbell battery, you can proceed to install the doorbell. Follow the steps given below:
Insert the level tool: You will need to do this before adding a faceplate. The Level tool is inserted in the Install Tools box. It is a small orange stripe containing some fluid.
2. Set Your Ring doorbell wherever You want: You want the device to be about 4 feet off the ground. The level tool should have a dead bubble center.
3. Mark the mounting hole: This step is only required when you are installing your ring video doorbell on plaster, brick or concrete. For this kind of installation, you have to use the provided bit to drill holes in your wall. Then insert the provided anchor into the hole.
4. Push your ring doorbell into the wall.
5. Put a faceplate on the ring video doorbell: Insert the top of the faceplate at an angle and place it in the slot until it clicks. Make sure you remove the first level equipment.
6. Tighten the screws: Use the screwdriver and star-shaped security screw provided to tighten the faceplate into place.
(Tip: Push the ring doorbell button to start pairing with the app on your cell phone or tablet. Be sure to configure and adjust settings, like the motion sensor range setting in the Ring Doorbell app to meet your needs.)